Home Safety Innovations provides home solutions that allow you or your loved ones to move safely throughout your home. We are focused on providing home safety assessments and minor construction services with the highest level of customer satisfaction. Some of our services include wheelchair ramp, grab bar, and outdoor railing installation, as well as bathtub cut out, and walk-in shower conversions. We want to meet and exceed your expectations! With a variety of products to choose from, we are happy to help meet your needs.
Why choose Home Safety Innovations?
- We are licensed and registered occupational therapists with 5+ years of experience in the field.
- Many challenges such as medical diagnoses and injuries can have an effect on overall function, and we are here to help prepare and plan for these challenges.
- We provide long-term modifications that will be done correctly the first time!
- We come to you! Serving all of Wisconsin and Eastern Minnesota.
- We are contracted with and serve many area agencies such as the ADRC, Inclusa, IRIS, My Choice Family Care, Independent Living Resources, Tomah VA, Lakeland Care Inc., and Minnesota Waiver Programs.
We are Occupational Therapists keeping you safe in your home
We both obtained our Master of Science Degree in Occupational Therapy from UW-La Crosse and are licensed occupational therapists specializing in multiple medical conditions, aging in place, environmental and home modifications, and fall prevention.
With our knowledge and expertise, we are happy to assist you and your loved ones by increasing your safety and independence in your home. Although our main goal is to reduce falls and prevent injuries, we also want you to be able to participate in all of the activities that are meaningful to you as you age.
Lee Lohrentz, MS, OTR/L
Dustin Drath, MS, OTR/L