Full Home Safety Assessment
What is a home safety assessment?
- A home safety assessment will determine the best home safety modifications and solutions for you.
How does it work?
- We conduct a full home assessment by taking you through your everyday routines to ensure tasks are completed in a safe manner.
- We want to assess YOU and YOUR home and provide recommendations for adaptive equipment, task simplification, biomechanics, and constructional changes.
How much does it cost?
- Our full home safety evaluation is a $100 charge, but the charge is removed if they go with a larger service such as a stair lift, ramp, or bathroom remodel.
- We also make a return visit to your home (free of charge) to teach proper use of the equipment and to provide caregiver education, if needed.
Why Home Safety Innovations?
- Our main goal is to keep you safe in YOUR home.
- In our profession as Occupational Therapists, we often see patients who sustain injuries from falling at home that could have been prevented with appropriate home modifications and equipment.
- Investing a small amount of money into your home now can result in huge savings in the future.
- We want to assist you in safely participating in the daily tasks that you enjoy.
Keep your independence and request a Home Safety Assessment today!
"*" indicates required fields